Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3a #1 Surge-ons: Warriors, Architects & Rangers

"You can either mourn a death or death each mourn
We shall either life a moan or moan every life
They will either own some finite or finite all own

I chose the first, and I did the later
Yet if you look close
I did the first, and chose the later

You know why
Because I will never forget the turn of a decade
As it might be the twist of a century
At least that's what I want it to be"




... and then the l y m p h, ate her away






Knives? Lost of knives
Surgery 2.0
On eyes, off hands, in the mind

A near fatal error, the far natal mistake
Clutching on a drowning straw
Drowning in a bloody bra

More action for you, less comedy for me
"Would you like to cut the cake?"
Yes


A primitive warrior in an information age
A modern architect from a period of neoliths
A constant dreamer to the era in quantum

With the eyes of a tiger
Through the hands of a spider
In the minds of a rider***

Pain is my cure, blood is my curse
Life is my wish, death is my destiny


Today, the surgery gene
I move fast
I clean up nice

Yeah, that's just because I like to

With blood in my eyes
And pain in my hands

I Leonidas
The Superman
Re-invented Nietzsche


I travel time
I bend space
I rip the matter
I score the energy

I break barriers
I weave dreams
I build demons

I play knives
I fight molecules

I dive an abyss
I creep the crypt

I cut all cancers
You just build hearts
Do you?

I fix many guts
You only peep brains
Don't I?


On the stage of life
I am a stud of acts
In an orchestra of mortality

Control is my hope
Freak is my desire
Eternal is my delusion
Finite is my reality

I am a surgeon
I fight, I play & I think
But I always move on

I died once

I die again
But I will never stop

Until I do

da Vinci® FDA* approved: Each discovery leads to an invention, unless the invention is a discovery itself


Blood, nerves & hair
Red masks, gray skin & black eyes
Rocks, rhythms & mysteries
Do 'em, string 'em & crack 'em

Here is how it works

Let's dance tonight
And trance tomorrow



Yasir
The Cooked Monster
Featured link: Surgery's Past, Present & Future - Catherine Mohr

* Foreign Diplomatic Academy
*** In theater (and musical art), rider is a set of requests or demands that a performer will set as criteria for performance

No comments:

Post a Comment