Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 #8 Conversations with Dr. Cockroach: (1) The Al-might-its

"Hi, kneel or no kneel?"
Sorry, that is not even a question




Doctor Cockroach now
I am here to talk
I can walk too
I have many legs

I was almighty
I am Al-might-g


Size the left tits
All the right bits


I am red in tooth & claw
The eye is blue in truth & law

Welcome to Natural Selection



Of poaching the Roach
Through the most fatal meme ever
With the great storyteller never
And the blind Watchmaker himself




Survival of the fittest?
No
Fittest of the Survivors

Shadows feed me
Summers creed me
Winters seed me
Radiation treads me

And then
Through the cockroach eyes
Arabian de-lights
Black, sugary & dipped in all divine


"Lots & goats, tonight I take you to the end of a species
And a rise of the specials"



B e g i n






ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES
by Charlie's Angels



# On face, please
# Introjection, next


# 1 Variation under Domestication: More women, thanks
# 2 Variation under Nature: Girls will do as well

# 3 Struggle for Existence: Let there be lights
# 4 Natural Selection: It works

# 5 Law of Variation: Yes, I stare and stare again
# 6 Difficulties on Theory: But not for too long, at one place

# 7 Instinct: Scalpel & theater lights

# 8 Hybridism: Oh, you got a long one
# 9 On the Imperfection of the Geological Record: Good
# 10 On the Geological Succession of Organic Beings: Ok, I'll suck that too

# 11 Geographical Distribution: Universal disposition but stuck at earth
# 12 Geographical Distribution (continued): Well, we know our way out - the ISS

# 13 Mutual Affinities of Organic Beings: Morphology: Embryology: Rudimentary Organs

# 14 Recapitulation & Conclusion: The above was self explanatory


Glossary: Fc*k me, sure
Home: United States





EXILE


Cock: Do you want to leave?
Dock: Yes-sir, I need to live

Cock: What?
Dock: No-sir, why?



Cock: They are hue-men. I mean, humans
They are the best of my creation
They have will
They can choose!

Dock: Exactly. And they are all sinners
And they are only on the third blue rock from an ordinary ball of half burnt gas, in an unknown corner of just another universe

Cock: Though they are the favorite most

Dock: I am glad
Cock: What?
Dock: No-sir, why?

Cock: Why would you do this?
Hey you, don't think that it is because you love me enough!

Dock: This is exactly my point. Why!

Dock, again: Yes, I was a favorite too
I have always needed to be one
Yet, I have always wanted to see one

Cock: Though you will be the sinned one

Dock: My love, this knight is a morning

Dock, over again: I was the chosen, once
And you create the two, now
So I will sin you, tomorrow

Only to be the best, forever


Let there be light
And theirs was a night



Yasir


No comments:

Post a Comment