Friday, September 25, 2009

4 #1 BS: The Art of Sir Dirty Fraud

"All high is low down up"

And that is not a metaphor
But hey, you are




Beside a deepening
Sadness
Along the rising
Madness

Across the crumpled
Pages
Beyond the crippling
Words
Inside the stifling
Thoughts

Cures in crazy looks
Shores of static hooks

An elated distance
The deluded clocks

A science in the pattern of arranged
An art in behaviors of deranged

Nature is selective. Nurture is defective


Welcome to  B u l l s h i t !





DENIAL



Tonight, let me break down
The bald, bold and absurd
A self-effacing expression
Of the human condition



The paradox at the heart of our civilization
And the ones before us

More lives have been wasted to blood and mud
In the name of religion and women
In known human history than any other single identifiable cause

Viz a viz, control and sex
More like, control for sex
Most like, sex and sex

Countless ordinary men & the counted of greatest warriors ever
Religion and women

The only central dogma
A just hidden agenda
Isn't it?

But you know what
Believe what you like
Fc*k you all



May be I have always been the borderline
The one off the charts a little
On the darts the most

But you see,
Unlike more than 80% of 7 billion of us
I accept it more often than not

And guess what,
I am endowed with divine sublimation


What do you have?
Fish?




YOU IT & DO IT #1



You it: Public displays of human love laced with an overt expression of friendly transference avoids inevitable, deadly encounters between soul mates


Do it: The question, is it good or bad for either of us?

You it: I say, a foursome is only the next stage in evolution

Do it: Perhaps, but I won't be a part of it

You it: What can I say?
Nature is selective
And I am just an architect. Or am I?



So, to the married couples
There might be no happiness left for you but there is always hope, to the right of you

Look hard, stare better




OF SEX, SEXUALS & SEXISTS



Here is the thing: women are different and dumb
Well, if you are a woman, then you'll find men same and deaf

It's all about the frame of reference

Perfectly alright with me though. I have always felt like a man
Mostly

Ok, let me confuse you more

They are different, we are different
They are dumb, we are deaf
If we treat them the same, we turn into them

And that makes us both deaf and dumb!


What about me?
I go both ways
Do you have a problem with that?
I can solve it
I mean I'll try my best

Got it?
Good for you

So, what to do about it?

I say, have more sex, keep the sexual outside
And bring the sexist inside

Best wishes




YUCK, FUSS & ZEUS #2


"Hi,
You cannot win my respect by just being an asshole"

Oh, but you sure can. By just being a hole
Actually, two
Or three


Mom: You are predictably miserable
Yom: And you are miserably predictable



Fuss: Ok, I want to suck you
Yuck: Babes, sure. But fc*k me too

Zeus: I love your slang
Yuck: I love your glands!

Fuss: Hey, you are on my calendar
Yuck: Yes, but not in your bed

Fuss: Can I get my Eidi?
Yuck: Only in a shed


Zeus: You know, on Eid day, I went to the mall
Yuck: I just jerked off in the morning and gulped some sleep pills


Fuss: Well I did some real shopping, check it out
Yuck: I'd rather prefer you naked

Fuss: Suck, you are so full of yourself
Yuck: No, I am just full of blood

Fuss: Why?
Zeus: Where!

Fuss: Where?
Yuck: In the groin

Fuss: Come to bed, then
Zeus: Sorry, he has a brain too

Fuss: Oh, only two organs

Yuck: Yeh. But blood for only one, at a time


Fuss: Aww, don't be sad
Yuck: I am not. I am mad

Fuss: I am there for you. I got veggies and sweets!
Yuck: I got dirty and creeps

Fuss: Will you do me forever, if I do you once?
Yuck: Let's see. Blow me first!

Zeus: I'll do that, too

Yuck: I'll love you, two



PS: Bullshit works
Thanks for jacking off





Yasir
Featured link: Reading Each Other's Mind - Rebecca Saxe

No comments:

Post a Comment