Wednesday, September 16, 2009

# 4 # Charlie Kaplan: Question, Answers & Exclamations

"Hi, I am Quad
The dick machine
I churn out nuts
I turn in butts"



So, you guys want to judge me
Sure, it works


Well, I like my act
As the mother of United Bitch Snipers of Pack-toon-istan




I am hot
Acidic on crotch

What about the rust?

You look cool
Arctic in drool

Will you like some tea?


Hey, dumbs of the world
I know my ways to the cookie-cutter application

Yeh, I do it on my terms
Online!


U p  y o u r s, a l l







YUCK, FUSS & ZEUS #1



Mom: What would you like for lunch?
Yom: 70 bitches in heaven



Fuss: TroY, marry me. Please
Yuck: How about you buy me a Mac, and I'll fc*k you for free!

Fuss: Jerk, can you clean up kindly before you leave?
Yuck: Slurp, how about I set you dirty first and clean down second before I come?

Fuss: You can't answer a question with a question
Yuck: I can

Fuss: But its not fair
Yuck: I like the butt, fair. Or unfair. But a butt

Fuss: Ok, why do you like chicks in groups and chickens on a one-to-one basis?
Yuck: Because the soup is delicious that way

Fuss: Whatever
Yuck: See, we are all just old school or simply messed up. Change is good, you know. It helps bring back old memories

Fuss: Aww, so why do you fall for girls in troops and ladies in duels?
Yuck: No, girls in droops and ladies in duals.

Fuss: I like the video you made
Yuck: I like the video I'll make


Zeus: Mess!
Yuck: Yes

Fuss: Yuck!
Zeus: Duck!

Yes: Fc*k!!





THE P L E A S U R E PRINCIPLE
by Sickmen Flawed



On face: No worries, it's just another sexual comedy



# Mortal, Motels, & More-tells (2, 3, 4, 5)


# Physiology: Something about the physics of living things
# Pathology: I like it erect with many thongs

# Biochemistry: Ok, I need a trip to the lab tonight
# Molecular/Cell: Yes, we all do
# Pharmacology:
I like to hit it in the dark

# Microbiology: What can I say?
# Immunology: It's all in the hands

# Anatomy:
And corpus caverns
# Neuroanatomy: Brains & nuts for supper, please

# Behavioral Science (1, 2, 3): The art of Sir Dirty Fraud



Qbank: The spirit of discovery
NBME simulation: The quirk of invention

Exam day: The horizons will expand in daylight




Tag: $ 99/99/99
Of course, it's all about approval

I am coming
How about a wedge sandwich?




The thing about success
It's not spontaneous combustion

You always need an ignition
To the fire beyond


Let me make it simpler

More sex, less butt-er
Thanks




Yasir
Featured link: A Gentler View of Success - Alain de Botton

No comments:

Post a Comment