Sunday, August 30, 2009

# 3a # A Face of Treason: The Dawn in Trinity

"We make our journeys, but our destinations choose us
What lies ahead is red, blue, gray
And finite
Yes, I am mortal
But so are you
Three words, one connection"



A u t o n o m y, M a s t e r y, 
P u r p o s e




All you hazrat rock-a-fella, mother-fc*kers out there
Do you still think you are ahead of me?
You never were

I can seed my drive today
Sorry, no bribes tomorrow
The sadness fueling my passions
And the madness burning my ribs

Do you still believe you can out think me?
You never will

Until I am gone






The Theater: Lights, Camera, Action
Many Organs, One Abyss




# Surge-ons: Warriors, Architects & Rangers
# Surgery Spins (1a, 1b, 2)
# Surgery Squares (1, 2, 3)

# Lungs: Off Air, On Smoke
# Hearts: Meat, Molecules & Metaphors
# Guts: Chart, Cats & Chameleons
# Brains: Phineas, Amygdala & Pineal Body

# Doc Robocop
# N. O. T. E. S: Leave No Scar!

# Amphibious: Redefining Resurrection
# Rebellion: A Wilderness In The Genome
# Cellular: Magic Tales In Gory Mechanics




I might not fake smiles everywhere
I will not joy the sunshine everyday


But
With my scalp-el, I'll cure the cancer
In my money, I'll rob the depression
Through my pen, I'll sob the possession

And then, I might just re-write history and save the world!

You are right, it was a riddle
But the one that solves you


Yasir
Featured link: Dan Pink on Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment