Sunday, December 6, 2009

2# 6 The Invisible Man

      
            "That day, the man entered a room. But he didn't."


And so, the apple fell
But the prism broke
All sin, no color
Some smoke

Black, and whites
Laugh, and cries
Mourning, and evelings

The love, that didn't come up
The one, who never showed up

The song I never played
The man who never came



             T H E  I N V I S I B L E,  M A N
                            
                                 The one I waited, all along
                                The one who didn't, show up




THE CLOSET


Cheated I walk
Defeated I pass


A wrath in his eyes
The blood on his mind
The skin of my back
A whip in his hand

The questions he asked
The answer I didn't have

The look that she gave
The stand she didn't take

He dragged, I cried
I screamed, and tried
I held on, he went on

A wide view, a narrow path
The sweat on me slipped
The blood on him dripped

A man in me, lost
The man in him, found

Drained, drowned
A brown clown


Some gain of hand
A grain of sand
The green land



GREEN EYES


They said its a list, I heard it a list
They said we are lost, I heard we were lost
They said its the way, I heard it the way

They lead me on, I chased them off
They left me in heat, I found them in cold
They made me cry, I made them laugh


They said you are wrong, I heard I was right
They said you are mean, I heard I was green

Mean is green, Man is yellow


I gazed at my watch, and it stared at me

The hands were ticking
But I could not, hear them anymore




THE ROAD


A crumpled piece of paper
A lost bit of thought
The shaded white, the faded black

The first word
The last song


We get what we need
We miss what we want

An evening walk, a yellow lamp
An empty tree, a red shadow

His eyes said yes
His words had no
So what did he say
I just don't know


Life is a laugh
And death a pay-off
I lived in his love
I died in his laugh

My fear of death
My love of life

The half, I wanted
The man, I needed
The man I never was
The love I never had


I ran. He ran

Stumbling down the hill
Tumbling all the way
Crumbling all the time

Flying with the wind
Falling with the sun

Gain, Grain, Grin
Green, Green, Green



Yasir
Featured links: none


No comments:

Post a Comment