Sunday, November 8, 2009

3c #3 Who Am I

And then 'the only course left to a man is unconditional surrender.'


I am the child of dark, born in fire
And the haunting dream of a midnight summer

I am a man who mistook his wife for a hat
And the dog beneath your skin

I am the tulip gardener
And a broken cry

I am Moor's lost soul
And your found sigh

I am the clown of a valley
Half man, half woman

I am who I am
Who are you

 Z E U S



"What if noone comes?"
Well, then the no one will take care of it


Hope is false, beauty is negative, and truth is imagination
Mirages deluge, mirrors break, and promises disappear

Mirage, Mirror, Promise, Hope, Beauty, Truth
False, Negative, Imagination, Lies, Break, Disappears


Yet the magic goes on

Because the angels whisper to me
The enchantment takes me over
And I finitely fall in an infinite matrix

A magical comedy and the comical tragedy
Freaks are misunderstood
Reality is an overstatement



WHO ARE YOU

 'A horse is only a horse after all.'

From shade, shards, and shadows
In sigh, signs, and signatures
Through shall, shallows, and shames

From sugar to sombre to sober
In sensual, sensitive, and senseless
To sublime, supreme, and surreal



NO ONE & NOTHING


"To live or not to live?"
To die. But in that, the death of them all.


I'll raise my sword
And I'll cut their throats

I'll kill a thousand men
And I'll murder every soul


I'll sublimate the distance, I'll raise the strata
I'll choke sapphires, I'll breathe desire

I'll bleed the skies, I'll smoke the cries
I'll feed the thunder, I'll walk the clouds

I'll ruin that all in these shores
I'll wreck it all in those waters

Because I love you.


In the flow between no one to nothing, I am immortal

Colors speak to me, darkness yells on
Death steams down, life rolls up

And I fly.


I'll read you the stories of my sadness
And will write you the ones of my madness

You'll read me lust
I'll write you love

You'll make me human
I'll give you divine

You are high, I am human

And I love you.




AFFLATUS

"Maybe I don't want to save them all. Maybe I just want to save you."
Yes, but I'll pretend until I have to.


In this fleeting moment, an eternal mortality
In this passing shadow, a dismal reality
In this rising shine, a silent minority

I am you. And you are me.


One day, I'll reach you

I'll run your hair, I'll walk your skin
I'll feel your lips, and I'll drink your tears

I'll dive in your eyes, and will never rise.


With the heart of a warrior
And the hands of a savior
I'll hold you close

And I'll take you to a land
To kill my self, and only to save you


I'll hurt you, I'll bleed you
But I'll suck it back. And I'll drink it over

I'll cut the wind, I'll stop the waves
I'll break the rocks
Only to save you

I'll rise with oceans, I'll fall through sky
I'll burn heaven
Only to save you

I'll break the promises, but I'll hold the blemishes
I'll soak the fires, and I'll soar the blues
Only to save you


I am inside you and outside you, you are the thing in between
You are my afflatus. Who am I.





Yasir
Featured links:
Argalia Meets Qara Koz: The Enchantress of Florence (Salman Rushdie)
Emerging Academics of Intimacy 2.0 (Stefana Broadbent)




No comments:

Post a Comment